MyCognition is delighted to have been selected by NHSX for inclusion in their report: “Artificial Intelligence: How to get it right. Putting policy into practice for safe data-driven innovation in health and care”. The report provides a cohesive overview of the current state of play of data-driven technologies within the health and care system. Where in the system AI technologies can be utilised and the policy work that is, and will need to be done, to ensure this utilisation is done in a safe, effective and ethically acceptable manner.
We welcome that MyCognition is recognised amongst the very best data-driven technologies to help NHSX achieve its goals for technology use in the NHS and enable health and care providers deliver enhanced care.
The full report is accessible online at https://www.nhsx.nhs.uk/assets/NHSX_AI_report.pdf
NHSX brings teams from the Department of Health and Social Care, NHS England and NHS Improvement together into one unit to drive digital transformation and lead policy, implementation and change. NHSX is responsible for delivering the Health Secretary’s Tech Vision, building on the NHS Long Term Plan by focusing on five missions:
- Reducing the burden on clinicians and staff, so they can focus on patients;
- Giving people the tools to access information and services directly;
- Ensuring clinical information can be safely accessed, wherever it is needed;
- Improving patient safety across the NHS;
- Improving NHS productivity with digital technology.
For more information please contact: